The Irradiation Panel is a not-for-profit industry association with diverse interests in radiation processing. It meets twice per year.
Its membership comprises both suppliers and users of irradiated products and irradiation services, regulatory bodies and consultants.
The Irradiation Panel mission is to be the go-to body of experts to support the development of and progress in the practice of radiation processing. To be accessible to support industry challenges in an agile and practical way.
The Irradiation Panel objectives are to provide a network for members of the radiation processing community to:
* solve industry challenges
* partner with regulatory authorities on standardising best practice and reflect the European
industry view in developing standards and guidance
* provide appreciation and understanding of new/emerging technologies
* deliver educational content in support of career development
* promote the Irradiation Panel's profile in industry